Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hitler, UFO's and Nazi Operations?

So im doing a interesting report on Hitler and his Nazi operations connecting to UFOs and I guess how Germany was developing new technology rapidly. I want to know what was Hitler up to, I want to know what those Nazi scientist were working on and how were they coming out with new technology that no one else but them were inventing. Was Germany being helped by "non-humans" or did they just happen to create something from scratch and it become a breakthrough and another thing I learned was that Hitler was "obsessed" with ancient myths. Could he have found something or several things and kept it secret from the rest of the world only for him and his Nazi scientist' and from that it gave Germany a hand in the war? Please I need help. Who really was Hitler?

0 comments:

Post a Comment