Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I've never felt loved, is it wrong for me to feel like this?

so i've never felt any love from any of my past boyfriends and i've never feel in love with any of them..but i can understand that. my issue is that i've never felt loved by ANYBODY. that includes family. i mean i KNOW my parents love me but i sure as heck don't feel it. i've never had any really important conversations with them and i don't really come to them for advice. i've rarely hear "i love you" from my mom (rarely as in several month gaps) and i can't remember when my dad has even said that. of course i love my parents, but i don't have that strong relationship with them. i honestly feel like i can't go to them whenever i need help on an emotional level. i defiantly don't feel love from my siblings who call me mean horrible things everyday..and that does not help..ugh i've seriously feel like i don't know what actual LOVE feels like whether it be romantic, unconditional, or friendship and this sucks because feeling like this makes me have low self esteem..can someone tell me how to deal with my situation and how to not feel so low about myself all the time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment