Thursday, December 22, 2011

VA benefits denied?

I am a vetnam vet, 25th Inf. Div. ( Cuchi 1965-66) I have been diagnosed with PTSD. from a licensed psychologist with a GAF rating of 35. I have been denied benifits from the Reno office by people who have no experience nor are licensed in this field to make this life changing decisions about a veterans life. These people are clerical people and are led by a person who has no interset in helping veterans, as his track record proves this. I will not mention any names, but to you vets out there who have experience the same plight I'm going through know who I'm talking about who leads the Reno VA office. All I want is what's DUE! I was told that Nevada and New York States are the two worse States to get Benifits approved. I need feed back from any Vet. who or is experiencing this type of appalling treatment from the Vietrans Administration? I need your HELP, MY BROTHERS IN ARMS. Anyone who went or are going through this (unmentionable mumble) with the RENO office. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment