Monday, December 19, 2011

Likes me or not?

okay so me and this boy have been talking and he constantly texted and imed me online ...and then we hung out over break and he was really flirty and when we hugged he like wouldnt let me go =)..then we went sled riding with some friends and he was super cute like he wanted me to sit on his lap and go down the hill together and stuff..then one day when we hung out and i looked so bad he was like no u dont u look good and then he would comment my myspace pics by saying how cute i am but ever since sunday he hasnt imed or texted me..he still talks to me in school but doesnt do those two things and i just want to kno if he still likes me im sad i hope he does =/. like he always imed or texted me maybe he is busy with baseball?? UGH i dont kno....oh and he like talks to my one friend and i just hope he doesnt like herr n i think she likes him UGH im just worried that he does bc he doesnt im me anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment